Please join us for an evening to remember together.
- Date & Time
- August 20, 2020 from 7PM to 8PM CDT
Elks Playlot Park
323 Callan Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
It's been a while since we have all gathered together and for good reason! As we are all doing our part to help in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, people have been missing time with one another. With the help of Ridgeville Park District, we will be gathering in Elk Playlot Park following COVID-19 guidelines of social distancing and keeping masks on throughout this event.
Read These Rules!!!
- Masks are mandatory to participate in the event.
- IF you feel sick, we will miss you but, please do not come!
- Bring your own chair/ blanket to sit on.
- All activities will involve social distancing.
- Every pod/family unit will sit in designated areas that are six feet apart from each other.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable.
- Wear bug spray/long sleeves if you are worried about mosquitoes and other critters.
- If POSSIBLE, PLEASE WALK OR BIKE to the event instead of driving so as to not crowd parking for the residents near the park.
- There will be NO restrooms available at the park. Do what you gotta do before you come!
Get Ready To Have Fun!
This will be a party full of memories to remind us how far we've come and to carry us through the coming seasons.
We will be singing a couple songs, playing a few games, and really celebrating life together as the Reba Church Community. Are you ready to have a safe, good time? If so, RSVP below!
We will have large sparklers ready for a photo op where you and your pod/household will have a chance to take long exposure photos which will print out and give to you at a later time! Think of what designs, or letters you want to have in a photo! The image to the right are just some creative ideas!