Please Join Us
- Date & Time
- March 10, 2022 from 2PM to 3PM EDT
- This event is online. The link to attend will be in your confirmation email.
We are excited to present our March speaker, Sulemaan Ahmed, co-founder of Servo Annex, to discuss digital intelligence in today’s rapidly changing markets.
His presentation will cover these key areas:
- The impact of current and evolving social media and digital platforms
- Personal and business truths, myths, and implications
- Tactics to maximize your impact and legacy
Sulemaan Ahmed is passionate about coaching senior executives on using digital platforms, social media, and mobile tools. He has trained the C-suites of Fortune 500, owner-operated, and privately held companies across the globe. Earlier in his career, Sulemaan held senior positions at Apple, Sears, and Air Canada. In 2020, his viral tweet led to the distribution of over 3 million pieces of PPE to Canadian healthcare workers in four months. Sulemaan also works closely with the Young Presidents Organization, Entrepreneurs Organization, and Extraordinary Women on Boards.