Please Join Us
- Date & Time
- March 11, 2021 from 2PM to 3PM EST
- This event is online. The link to attend will be in your confirmation email.
We are happy to present our March speaker, Flagstar Bank’s own Courtney Thompson, SVP of Default Mortgage Servicing. Courtney will share her insights on recent updates to forbearance and the CARES Act.
You’ll gain insight into:
- The new federal protections
- 2021 forecasting for delinquencies and forbearance
- The Flagstar difference in managing forbearance
SVP of Default Mortgage Servicing at Flagstar Bank
As Senior Vice President of Default Mortgage Servicing at Flagstar, Thompson leads our best-in-class default mortgage team, delivering industry leading transparency into, and the strongest control environment around, the servicing process. Passionate about bringing servicing out of the stone ages, she leads the Bank’s partnerships with the fintech community through its mortgage specific fintech accelerator program.
Thompson graduated magna cum laude, earning her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law.