Please Join Us
- Date & Time
- August 12, 2021 from 2PM to 3PM EDT
- This event is online. The link to attend will be in your confirmation email.
We are excited to present our August speaker, Nadja Vital, Affordable Lending Manager at Freddie Mac, who will discuss “The Changing Face of the Borrower.” As the United States becomes more diverse, it’s more important than ever for mortgage professionals to adjust their business plans to provide affordable homeownership solutions for all types of borrowers.
Her presentation will cover these key areas:
- Changing demographic trends and how to accommodate more borrowers
- Helping diverse segments and millennial borrowers overcome concerns about affordable homeownership
- Identifying barriers and providing solutions and resources for these borrowers
Affordable Lending Manager, Freddie Mac
Nadja Vital is an affordable lending manager in the Single-Family Client and Community Engagement division at Freddie Mac. Her division is part of the enterprise’s commitment to responsible lending, sustainable homeownership, and improved access to credit for all borrowers. She supports sales and lending partners to develop and execute seller plans for affordable lending, community outreach, and CRA goals. With more than 20 years in the mortgage industry, Vital joined Freddie Mac in 2015, holding leadership positions in production and sourcing areas, including multicultural and low- to moderate-income segments.